Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Pork Chops anyone?

We grilled today and it was delish. Try these chops and you'll never ever regret it!

4 boneless chops
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup honey
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 cloves garlic

combine all ingredients in a ziploc bag and refrigerate for 4-24 hours (we did 4 and they rocked)
Grill for 10-12 minutes - turn occasionally.

We also went to the duck pond today because it was 50 degrees and it felt like summer.. ha!
Evan was chasing ducks like crazy, occasionally with sticks. It was seriously one of the funniest things I've ever seen. We didn't take our camera because it was an unplanned stop. He would chase them so they would fly into the pond and then he would say, "ALRIIIGGHHHTT!!" Today was one of those days when I watched my little boy running and being hilarious and Greg and I just cracking up and all I could think was- man, my life is awesome. I have been so so blessed. 
Happy Happy day. Can't wait until it's really summer and really spring! oh, and I can't wait for watermelon. my mouth is already watering.

No comments:

Post a Comment