Sunday, March 17, 2013

this face


This picture makes me laugh every time I look at it. This is his "say cheese" face
I feel like it shows his personality so much. This kid is a hoot. Let me tell you about some of the things he has said lately

Evan gives a little girl on the playground a flower and then looks at me and says, "I nice!" 
 He sits up at the top of the slide and looks at me and says, "you okay?" Because when he first got on the slide he was a little afraid of it but I said, "you're ok sweetheart you can do it!"

After he slides down the slide he says, "I so awesome!"

Evan is really good about not going in the street. So good that when we are too close to the curb he pulls our pant legs and says, "no street!" He did this to me the other day and then after he said that he said, "I nice" Yes you are my sweet boy. Thank you for saving my life :o) haha

Oh, how I love this boy.


Always finding sticks and rocks :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment