Monday, February 27, 2012

What we've been up to

Evan is no longer terrified of the vacuum cleaner



I felt like sewing and made Burp rags out of the extra material I had from Evan's blanket. If the next baby is a girl I hope she likes blue!


it will look like this on the edges after it's been washed

My mom's side of the family came over Saturday and we had fun game night complete with delicious appetizers. Here is Greg showing how the game Times Up! is done..


We went to the Newport Aquarium and Evan LOVED the fish













3 comments:

  1. That aquarium looks like a lot of fun! :) You are such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pics. Lacey. Little Evan is growing up so fast! His haircut is SO cute. He looks totally comfy riding on the vacuume. I was always so glad when they started to get over their little phobias about noises. You look so relaxed and happy. Being a mom is good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vacuum video! He is too funny. I love his little shoes too. Lacey, you are so cute too. I love your hair cut. What a cute and happy family you have.

    ReplyDelete