Saturday, February 18, 2012

FuNy BoY

Evan and I haven't seen much of Greg since we've been in Ohio and when we do get to see him he still has to work, so we really don't see him...
Today we decided since it was sort of nice out we would go to the park and spend some time together before Greg started working. 
One of the things I absolutely adore about my child is that he is so quick to smile and laugh. Sometimes I hear him giggling just when he's walking. It's so cute! I just love how happy he is and how sweet he is. He's such a tender hearted baby... I can't get enough of my little snugglelupagus!
Greg got into this bouncy/rocking car with Evan and then he figured out how to do it himself. He loves to rock. I think I'm going to have to buy him a rocking chair when we get back to Utah.

His face clearly shows how pleased he is with himself.







This one is not from the park, but it's pretty funny. He would cry every time we would stop because he loved it soo much.






He got a frog bath puppet for Love day :o)
















1 comment:

  1. So cute! Evan sure does love to have fun. What an adventurous, fun loving kiddo.

    ReplyDelete