Wednesday, February 15, 2012

hard work

Greg got his first review of his work during the internship yesterday  and apparently he is an amazing Accountant!
He met expectations in certain categories and exceeded expectations in certain categories. I'm pretty proud of him. He's been working 60 hour weeks since we got here but it hasn't slowed him down at all. He's amazing.

Evan has decided that he no longer needs to drink formula. I know it's not the sippy cup because he was doing well drinking his formula. the past two weeks he's decided he's a big boy and formula is for babies....
I called his doc today and they told me to try whole milk. Apparently his doc switches kids at 6 months sometimes if they need to. so we'll see how that goes. They want him to get the fat he needs but also the iron and the iron comes from healthy food so it's going to be stressful making sure he's got a good balance of fat and iron. I guess I'm finally going to have to buy red meat. my husband will be so happy. 
here's my snuggleupagus playing with his car- notice how he gets all sorts of into it for a sec....


1 comment:

  1. Way to go Greg! What a smartipants. Evan is so cute with his car. My boys do that all day long and try to ram the cars into eachother. They will be such good friends when we get them together.

    ReplyDelete