Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Official name for our baby boy

My family will be happy to know that we are not changing the baby's name. He will forever be Owen Mitchell. I am so indecisive but after looking through the baby name book with Greg we both decided we should just keep his name Owen.

Fatigue has officially set in again. I thought I felt it creeping in last week or so, but it's here and probably to stay until this babe decides to exit my uterus. Usually by noon I'm beat and could use a nap. I'm just hoping it's not as bad as it was in the 1st trimester...so far so good :o)

My belly has become my handicap. In Relief Society on Sunday my friend's daughter was losing her shoe and she was walking in front of me and so I tried to bend over and fix it for her, but that was not happening. I didn't realize how ridiculous I looked until my friend made me quit torturing myself. Anyway it was a good laugh for those around. I can't complain all in all I really love being pregnant even though I have all sorts of aches going on right now, but it's only temporary and the end result will be glorious.

2 comments:

  1. Lacey, you are one of the cutest pregnant girls I know. You are right, it is more than uncomfortable right now but SOOOOOooooo worth it. I can't wait to meet little Owen Mitchell. Love the name.

    Is anyone having a shower for you? If not, I would love to. Let me know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Joey you are the sweetest! My mom actually had a baby shower for me when we went home for Christmas, but thank you for being so thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete