Sunday, May 30, 2010

High on the Mountain Top.....











This weekend we went up Hobble Creek Canyon and set up camp. We didn't stay all night because it was really cold on the mountain, but we stayed to watch the sunset which is the best part about camping here anyway :o) We made Banana Boats and to make those you leave the banana in the peel and then hollow out the banana but leave some of it in the bottom and then top with marshmallow and chocolate chips and wrap them in foil and then thrown them on the fire. We made Orange muffins also and to make those you leave the orange in the peel as well and then hollow out the orange but leave some inside and then use a muffin mix that you only add water and then we mixed the muffin mix in a ziplock bag then put it in the orange, wrap it in tin foil, and then throw it on the fire. Then we made tin foil dinners. So it was a delicious and rather fun night! After which we went back to a friends house and just talked for about an hour then came home. Here are some pictures...one of which Josh, me and Greg and doing an assembly line to make the banana boats...I was waiting for a banana in the picture so I only had my spoon. haha. I tried to put the pictures on in order from when the sun was up to sunset but when they loaded they loaded in reverse haha... anyway it was a pretty day! I hope y'all enjoy thr pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh. . . . those pictures remind me why I miss Utah. They're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete