Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Finding Joy in my calling

I am officially excited about being the Relief Society President! I have to admit I was very fearful Sunday and Monday. I went to the Temple on Tuesday and pondered everything and really read through the RS handbook and I started thinking about how "Fear and Faith cannot coexist" I can't remember who said that, but I began to feel a great deal of comfort and now I am so excited to see what I can accomplish and I'm so Grateful that the Lord has entrusted me with these women. I have never felt such a great deal of love and appreciation for the organization of the Relief Society and all that it stands for. I hope that I am successful in helping build the Kingdom of God. I've become very consumed already and I haven't even been sustained yet! I'm so excited to serve the Lord and my Sisters!

1 comment:

  1. You know you'll do great. I told the YW tonight at activity what your new calling was and they all said WOW shes not very old. lol.

    ReplyDelete