Monday, May 20, 2013

a plethora of sorts

Remember that time Greg graduated from BYU?

See that pregnant girl in the red shirt? I miss her face so so much.  It's just not the same without my Rachel living a couple doors away.


We took Evan to this place called Young's Jersey Dairy here in Ohio


Of course we had to let him sip on a smoothie. We thought we were getting a new kind of ice cream, but apparently it was a smoothie. You can't go to Young's without getting ice cream, it's basically a rule.

I've had a really hard time staying up on my prego pics. Greg said, "I'm sure she's going to care that you didn't take pictures like you did with Evan." Ok, Ok I'll do it :o) It's just not as easy as it was when I didn't have a little busy boy.
16 weeks Pregnant

20ish

I'm currently 22ish weeks and growing out, not to the side which is always a good thing.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Greg! Lacey you are such a small belly prego. You are so cute! And little Evan is adorable. He is getting so big! I can't wait to see you guys this year. We are hoping to visit Ohio for Christmas. Then we can see that growing baby girl in your tummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're enjoying stay-at-home-mommyhood :) Oh, Youngs! Their cow patty ice cream is amazing! And way to go Greg!

    ReplyDelete