Wednesday, May 1, 2013

we moved

We moved back to Ohio this past Saturday!
We are excited to be back near family, but I have to say we became family with very good friends of ours and we already miss them. We are already making plans to reunite in the next year with our dear friends.

I would upload pictures of Greg's graduation, but I haven't a clue where my camera cord is...

My husband is done with school forever! He got his masters in Accounting from Brigham Young University! He's awesome!
I think if people understood what BYU puts their Accounting students through (the BYU Accounting program is ranked #2 in the nation. Sometimes #1 depending on the year. Big Four accounting firms basically beg for BYU students) everyone would be so much more impressed with him. It was brutal for him for 3 of the 4 years we were there. Some things were hard for him, but because he's basically a genius (and I'm totally not even exaggerating) most of it wasn't too terrible, but he was just so busy. So, so, so busy. He did it! He survived! And I have a husband again! At least until October and then I will sometimes have a husband and sometimes not because his job will be pretty busy. He is getting ready to start studying for the CPA exam to get it out of the way before his job starts, but he's taking this week off because you know what...he deserves a break!

We got preapproved in columbus Ohio to buy a house and we started house hunting this past Tuesday and found a house we loved, but unfortunately, there was a mold problem that we weren't willing to take on. The Lord will guide us and we will find our fit. We just need to be patient. I have become less picky because Greg keeps reminding me we won't be there probably more than 5 years. We are hoping to find something at least a couple months before baby girl comes because hello stress...having a baby and trying to find a house too..no thanks, one at a time is good enough.

Anywho...if I ever find the cord we'll get some pictures up :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment