Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The sick house

Evan and I have been super sick for a good 2 weeks. Somehow, Greg is still sick free.
Even though there has been a lot of snot and a lot of coughing and sleeping around here there is always time and energy for wheels on the bus


It has been so sad watching Evan be this sick. He slept with me one night and as we were getting ready to fall asleep he said, "mama hug." and he curled up on my chest and then he said, "mama song, elmo" he wanted me to sing the elmo's world song. Then he said, "mama song, rock." this one was the wise man built his house upon rock song. It's so fun to see how in just 7 months he's gone from saying one word to 3 word sentences.

It's been impossible to get him to eat anything other than doritos or "ships" but we are starting to get him to eat banana's, yogurt, and beans. Eventually, he'll eat normal again.

My favorite sentence is still "daddy c'mon night night." oh, he melts me.

No comments:

Post a Comment