Sunday, July 8, 2012

Super cleaner

I'm that girl that likes most things homemade because it's cheap and most of the time better than store bought.

Today I made a new bathroom/household cleaner.

Dawn dish soap with vinegar.

Shake it up and spray!

I let it sit for a while and then just wiped the scum away!

My friend said she heats her vinegar up and then does it, but I don't think you have to.

One blog I read says she uses a regular sized squirt bottle and puts 3 tablespoons of dawn in and then fills the rest of it up with vinegar...that's about what I did.

The smell is awful and will totally curl your nose hairs but it works great!


and see for yourself!

2 comments:

  1. I just use straight vinegar, or vinegar with water sometimes. Vinegar is a natural disinfectant+deodorizer, so you don't really need anything with it. I always use it to clean luke's high chair, since I know it will kill all the germs and is still safe for him to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's what I've heard, so I might do that when I run out of dawn. Do you clean your bathroom with it too?

    ReplyDelete