Saturday, December 17, 2011

BYU Game and last QB page completed!

The three of us went to a BYU Basketball game today. It was pretty fun! Evan did so well the whole time and he actually decided to clap for the first time at the game. I have been trying to get this boy to clap for who knows how long and   he usually just thinks it's hilarious and laughs at me. I swear he thinks, "Haha I'm not going to do it, but you look pretty funny trying to get me too!" haha. Who knew he would take his first step before clapping?! haha


Pictures from the Game

I can already tell he's going to be way into sports like his papa. Look how into the game he is lol


I have FINALLY finished Evan's last Quiet Book page! Hallelujah! Greg, bless his heart, helped me again! I have the most wonderful husband! He paints my toes when I'm giant and pregnant and he gives advice on my sewing projects...he's the sweetest. Anyway, I have everything I need to sew it all together into an actual book, so hopefully I can get it done soon
Greg cut the feet and hands and told me which buttons to use for the eyes.

the zipper helps kids learn motor skills



I can almost start my next sewing project and I'm super stoked about it!

1 comment:

  1. He is just so adorable clapping and cheering at the game. I love him so much : ) Grandma

    ReplyDelete