Monday, December 5, 2011

By far the best videos of Evan

These are some of my most favorite videos of our boy. He is so fun these days and really beginning to show his personality...especially when you take something away that he wants to eat.  Quick story- I was wrapping christmas presents and Evan grabbed some scrap paper and started chewing on it so I go to take it from him and he jerks his hand away crinkles his forehead and does his yelling thing that you will see in the videos, but he was yelling in anger not fun. He's normally sweet as pie, but don't touch the things he wants to chew on.

My favorite- Evan gives Eskimo kisses



Evan shares his toy


Evan and Greg have a yelling contest


Evan plays peek a boo


Evan talks to the TV


Evan tries to instigate another yelling match



1 comment:

  1. What cute videos! Evan is getting so big and even more adorable. I can't wait until we can finally see you guys some day and have our kids play together.

    ReplyDelete