Thursday, April 11, 2013

Boy or Girl?

We are finding out if baby #2 is a boy or a girl tomorrow! So exciting!

Evan's Pregnancy
-SUPER, unbelievably, ridiculously tired.
-Nauseous until 11 weeks (no vomiting) 
-cravings: tootsie pops and soft pretzels
-I gained 9 pounds from 8 weeks to 16 weeks with a total weight gain of 23 pounds 
- just a little fun fact- Evan wasn't much of a mover. I found him in the same spot every time with my doppler.

Baby #2
-Not super tired but tired enough that I told Greg 5 days before I found out if I was pregnant that if I wasn't pregnant I needed to get labs done because I was tired all the time
-Nauseous...not quite as bad as Evan's pregnancy, but it still happens when I eat sugar or I don't eat enough (still no vomiting).
-I've gained 5 pounds so far and we are at 16 weeks (hoping I make it to at least 23 pounds).
-Cravings: Fruit and things like fast food but those cravings never get fulfilled because I just can't bring myself to eat fast food (but those double deckers sound delightful)
-This baby moves like crazy! I have the hardest time finding it's little heart beat with the doppler because it never holds still.

They really aren't that different and I just don't know...I have speculations, but I just don't know. With Evan I knew for so long he was boy (probably because of all my dreams...he actually came out looking like he did in my dream) 

Anyway...Evan and I made homemade play dough

Evan says, "mash" when he smashes his dough haha
 And stickers are a big deal around here...

Evan was playing with the camera and he goes, "say cheese! Look at mommy! Cheese!" haha clearly, we can all see what I say every time I take his picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment