Thursday, April 5, 2012

So happy :o)

My husband shared this video on Monday for Family Home Evening. (He directed the message at Evan so he can learn early that life is meant to be a happy experience...he's so cute)

There are so many things in life than can really drag someone down, but when you focus on the important things all those small things really just fade away. This week I haven't been home as much as I normally am. I usually work about 30 hours a week and this week I will have at least 48 hours in. The good thing about this is that when I am in surgery I have a lot of time to think and watch surgery at the same time and I've thought a lot about my family and how much they mean to me. I've been learning to not be so OCD and I've learned that if the dishes aren't done before I go to bed (just one small example) it's ok because I've spent good quality time with my family with NO interruptions. My family means the world to me. I've actually started cleaning when everyone is asleep because then when we are all awake we are all together and playing and laughing and dancing (we did a lot of this last night). Finding time to clean is a big stresser for me hence the reason I used it. There are  lot more I know. There have been times when we have been in situations where we aren't sure how things are going to go, but I have learned not to get worked up about it because it will all work out eventually. If you follow the Lord and keep His commandments you will be ok. All these small things like Gas prices and people just being mean and rude who cares and you just dropped your casserole you made all over the floor. Just laugh about it. Just be happy.
I am so so happy and I have been since Sept 22, 2007. I am one happy and blessed girl and I love my life!

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet Lacey. You are so right. It is so much better to be happy than to worried, stressed and unhappy. Find the happy and fun each day, right.

    ReplyDelete