Monday, April 30, 2012

a little outside time

Have I mentioned how much Evan loves being outside?


I got my hair cut again and I'm totally loving my bangs. wait. Did I just say I love my bangs?  I need to get a good picture to put on here, but seriously...they might be sticking around a while.

not a good shot of the bangs
I have finally found some food Evan will eat.
-my grandma's potato soup recipe
-creamy rice and chicken (a delish recipe I have)
-homemade mashed potatoes and gravy with marinaded baked chicken
-twice baked potatoes and meat loaf
-I made chicken stuffed with jalapeno's and cheese with salsa on top and Evan said, "mmm mmm" I'm pretty sure he loved it.

From his latest meals I have deduced that he loves potatoes :o)

I'm just happy he'll eat more than pea, cheese, and yogurt

1 comment:

  1. Love the haircut! And that little boy is so adorable. I think it is so fun that he loves the outdoors. My kids are big fans of dirt and running and playing outside too.

    ReplyDelete