Tuesday, January 17, 2012

no name post

I couldn't think of a title for this post.
I haven't had a chance to blog and when I do get a chance I just want to sleep. I have a lot I've been thinking about lately but I can't formulate the words to blog about it, but I'll figure it out eventually and be able to blog about it.

I have been making Evan a rag quilt and I am nearly done I just have to do 2 more edges and then wash it to get the rag look and then I'll be able to post a picture. I've been babysitting my nephew too and these little guys keep me busy, but it's good.

It's been so good seeing my family and having a little time with them. More on that later.

This is the latest video (after the pics) of Evan walking. He's gotten up to 19 steps! He's so fun and he gets so excited about himself walking it's so funny. This isn't the 19 step video but it's a good one. He'll hold our fingers and let go when he's ready to start walking.
He gets them from his momma

I love his church clothes. Such a handsome boy.



No comments:

Post a Comment