Friday, October 15, 2010

baby kicks and cravings



We felt the baby kick for the first time today. I was sitting there crocheting and thinking about when the baby would start kicking and then all of a sudden I got this giant poking feeling and I sat there for a second and then it happened again and I called Greg over and he felt it the third time and it happened a couple other times before it stopped. It wasn't what I was expecting everyone kept telling me it feels like butterflies... not so much...I felt it again later on but it wasn't as strong, but it really just feels like giant pokes. So yay! That was exciting!

Lately all I have wanted was Tootsie pops and soft pretzels with cheddar cheese. So I went to Macey's yesterday and bought a bag of tootsie pops and ordered Greg to stay away from the red ones because those are the ones I really want! I found a soft pretzel recipe in one of my cookbooks so I have been making a lot of those :o) Greg loves them too which is good otherwise I would eat them all and it makes a ton!

1 comment:

  1. How fun. Yeah when I was prego with gene the first time was a hard kick. But when you have a second pregnancy you'll br able to feel them movin around alot sooner. Those are the ones that feel like butterfies. Genes first kick was around 17-18 weeks. Zion and Elijah I could tell they were moving at 14-15 weeks. But every babies different. I love the feeling of the baby kicking though. It let's you know everything is ok.

    ReplyDelete