Wednesday, December 8, 2010

25 weeks


I'm 25 weeks! Only 15 more to go! It sounds like a while, but considering how fast these 25 flew by this baby is going to be here before we know it! People keep telling me that I look really small and it makes me nervous. I worry that he isn't growing when people say that, but I just had an appointment on the 30th and my doc measured me and didn't say anything about me being small, so I just figure I'm fine unless told otherwise, but it's so easy to worry. Greg and I are getting so excited to go to Ohio for Christmas! Only 2 more weeks! Hopefully I will be a little bigger :o)

6 comments:

  1. I think when people say that they mean YOU not the baby. Most woman get fat lol and then their baby looks bigger because of the extra cusion. Like with gene I gained 50++ lbs and people said I looked ready to pop but he was barley 6 pounds. You look great. Your doctor would tell you if anything was wrong. I'm really excited for you guys to come also. We should have a game night. Maybe settlers. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that's what they mean.... I ask Greg nearly everyday, "He would have said something right if he thought I was small when he measured?" haha It drives him crazy he thinks I'm going to have a panic attack. We should definitely get together and play some games we'll be there until the 2nd so we have time! OH! AND WE HAVE TO DRINK HOT CHOCOLATE! Every time I drink hot chocolate I think of you...no joke because I know how much you love it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lacy, you look wonderful! Be glad you haven't gained 50 lb like the rest of us lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather I have seen you pregnant and there is no way you gained 50 pounds! You always look fantastic pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so cute pregnant! It was really good to see you when you were here. I hope that everything goes well with the rest of your pregnancy and with delivery :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! It was good to see you too! Your babies are adorable even if Mila is antisocial haha

    ReplyDelete